A series of training courses – the 101 series has been developed by OTM to highlight the transfer and development of innovative technology into the oil and gas industry. The course is presented by leading experts within the field of subsea fiber optics, within a small and collaborative environment.
The next 101 training course will be held on Wednesday, 14th June 2023 at the:-
Hilton Post Oak Hotel
2001 Post Oak Boulevard
Houston, TX 77056
Tel no: +1 713-961-9300
The course content generally covers the following topics:
- Introduction to fiber optics
- Fiber optic components for upstream/ downstream applications
- Fiber optics in the oil and gas industry
- Subsea Application
How will it add value?
- Give delegates a good understanding of the basic principles of fiber optics
- Allow members to review various optical fiber sensing technologies used in industry today
- Introduce participants to applications within both the onshore and offshore environment
Who should attend?
- Newcomers to the oil and gas industry
- Anyone interested in gaining an understanding of fiber optic technology and applications
- Engineers and technical sales who are in touch with fiber optic technology in their roles
- Cost will be $1050 ($825 if a SEAFOM member) / for virtual attendance cost will be £500 (£400 if a SEAFOM member)
- On completion of the course, you will receive all of the course slides which can be shared within your organisation
Download the Fiber Optic Training Flyer 2023 here.
For more details please contact Sally Marriage.