A series of training courses – the 101 series has been developed by OTM to highlight the transfer and development of innovative technology into the oil and gas industry. The course is presented by leading experts within the field of subsea fiber optics, within a small and collaborative environment.
The next training course will be held on Thursday, 11th April 2019 in Amsterdam at the:-
Victoria Park Plaza
Amsterdam, 1012 LG,
Telephone: +31 (0) 20 623 4255
The course content generally covers the following topics:
- Introduction to fiber optics
- Fiber optic components for upstream/ downstream applications
- Fiber optics in the oil and gas industry
- Subsea Application
How will it add value?
- Give delegates a good understanding of the basic principles of fiber optics
- Allow members to review various optical fiber sensing technologies used in industry today
- Introduce participants to applications within both the onshore and offshore environment
Who should attend?
- Newcomers to the oil and gas industry
- Anyone interested in gaining an understanding of fiber optic technology and applications
- Engineers and technical sales who are in touch with fiber optic technology in their roles
- Cost is $650.00 ($450.00 if you are a SEAFOM member)
- We aim to keep the course size below 20 participants to allow interaction with the course leaders
- On completion, you will receive all of the course slides which can be shared within your organisation
Download the Fiber Optic Training Flyer 2018 here
For more details please contact Sally Marriage.